The Czech and Slovak
Society for Photonics
The role of society is:
- To unite those interested in all kinds of scientific, technical, economic, and other activities connected with phenomenona related to the physical particle photon, and umbrella titled Photonics,
- To organise conferences, symposia, seminars, summer schools, courses, and other specialised events aimed at the development in this field as well as at a continuous improvement of the professional level of its members,
- To co-operate with other scientific, technical, educational, and humanity institutions and groups in spheres of their mutual interests,
- To bring out specialised publications,
- To offer all range of services, such as expert's reports, consultations, measurements, and so on.